United States

IntroductionUnited States of America is a very cosmopolitan country with residents from many countries and ethnic backgrounds. The United States is one of the prominent education destinations for many of the students around the globe s because the country has the largest and most adaptable system of higher education in the world. Every year thousands of Nepali students attend higher education colleges and universities in the United States.

Who needs a student visa?

All the students who are willing to study full time and part course in USA.

To get a student visa?

First of all you need to find best suitable college before processing to become student of USA. There are many universities, colleges, institution to choose with variety of courses ranging from short term courses to full year long course. Finding the right school, and securing admission, is necessary for obtaining a study permit.

  • A valid passport
  • Passport-size picture
  • Certificate of Eligibility


How can I get the certificate of eligibility?


Document Explanation
Application form The application form requires the student to fill some personal data like name, surname, telephone, address etc…
Photo Sending a digital photo by e-mail will be fine. It has to be a clear picture of your face, like the one you would use for your passport.
Passport Copy A copy of the page with your name and your photo, plus all the pages reporting your previous entries into USA.
Oath of Expenses (if you need a financial guarantor) Usually is not required, but if you are young (ad example 18 or 19 years old) and you don’t have a job yet, you may need to provide a document where a member of your family or another person, will guarantee that he/she will support you financially during your stay in USA.


Can I work with a student visa?

If you have a Student Visa, you may be able to work part-time, up to 20 hours per week, and full-time during scheduled holidays. The visa in your passport should state if and when you may work. You may also have a letter from Immigration New Zealand stating that your visa allows you to work.


Other Destinations